Monday, December 3, 2007

Raindays & Mondays

They aren't so bad! And neither was my run. 6.5 miles today.

I was blessed with a break in the torrential downpours that are flooding western Washington. A pleasent drizzle slowed to nothing. Nary a drop for 5 of the miles! Only in the last stretch did the heavens let loose. I was in my car before the worst of it came down.

The temp was downright balmy compared to yesterday's run - 58 was the predicted high today.
I enjoyed the run. Felt good and strong. There is a sore little spot in my left ankle that dissapates at about mile two as do most other aches and issues.

I left my watch in the car. Good Marathoner! But I rushed home to calculate pace. It's work to let go of it. I should take comfort in the consistency of my pace. 11:45ish seems to be a very comfortable and natural pace for me.

DATE: 03-Dec-07
MILES: 6.2 miles
TIME: 73 minutes
PACE: 11:47, very comfortable
ROUTE: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1483753

Happy running and blessings to you,
~ Nan, Marathoner

No comments: